BYRON BAY + LIGHTHOUSE
AND 'THE FARM'
- DAILY 7 DAYS
The Gold Coast's number one Byron Bay tour.
Known as the "alternative lifestyle" capital of Australia. Come with us and experience the Byron Bay we have come to love. The journey to Byron Bay is a fun and unique adventure for all ages.
Morning Tea stop at 'The Farm', an Australian working farm experience with the famous Three Blue Ducks Restaurant and Produce Store. Soak up the surroundings with local animals and flowers then onto Australia's most easterly mainland point.
Byron's unique alternative lifestyle destination is complemented by its stunning coastal surroundings and attractions. Visit Cape Byron Lighthouse with its 360 degree views and spectacular whale watching vantage points. Watch the waves roll in as you enjoy a scrumptious alfresco beachside meal at the iconic Byron Bay Hotel.
You need time at this amazing destination to truly experience why people love Byron Bay so much, so we have allowed you up to 3 hours to explore the many coastal shops, take a swim at any of the renowned Byron Bay Beaches, enjoy a nature walk, or simply relax and soak up the amazing Byron Bay "vibe".
PHOTOS FROM THIS TOUR
- COACH TOURING
- FULL COMMENTARY
- THE FARM, AUSTRALIAN WORKING FARM EXPERIENCE. THE FAMOUS THREE BLUE DUCKS RESTAURANT AND PRODUCE STORE. ANIMALS AND FLOWERS.
- STAY UP TO 3 HOURS IN BYRON BAY
- TWEED VALLEY
- CAPE BYRON LIGHTHOUSE (FEES INC)
- SPOT WHALES AND DOLPHINS*
- VISIT THE MOST EASTERLY MAINLAND POINT OF AUSTRALIA
- HAVE A SWIM AT THE MOST ICONIC SURF BREAK IN AUSTRALIA
- ALL NATIONAL PARK FEES INCLUDED
- THE GOLD COASTS BEST BYRON BAY TOUR!
BEST VALUE ON THE COAST